Madrid, September 6, 2018.- Elawan presents its fifth Sustainability Report corresponding the exercise 2017, aiming to presents to its stakeholders all its financial, environmental and social results in a balanced and transparent way.
This new Report has been developed in line with the directives defined by the new Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and as a result of the Materiality Study.
The financial dimension shows an income of 171 million euros, which have generated 100 million euros EBITDA and a result of 12 million euros before taxes...
Madrid, April 6, 2018.- Elawan Energy has signed 102 megawatts (MW) energy power purchase agreement (PPA), arising from the round 4 of the South African Power Plan tender.
Copperton wind farm, promoted by Elawan Energy as majority partner it is along with its local associates, is located in Northern Cape province, South Africa, and will represent an investment of over 145 million euros, with an estimated annual production of 360 GWh/year. The 20 years durable energy sales contract forecasts an income of over 400 million euros.
Construction works for this new...
- In 2015, Gestamp Wind put in operation several wind power projects in Belgium, Brazil, Poland, and Turkey, thus adding 168 megawatts to its wind power portfolio.
- Thanks to its 29 operating wind farms, Gestamp Wind helped lower C02 emissions by 504,923 tons.
- Gestamp Wind is currently building projects in Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, and Turkey, surpassing one gigawatt of power in 2017.
- Gestamp Wind has set into operation 7 new wind farms in Belgium, Poland and Brazil with a total investment of 170 million euros.
- Gestamp Wind is currently building 216 MW in Turkey, Belgium and Brazil, all of which will be operational before September 2016.
Madrid, 13th of January of 2016. During the past month of December, Gestamp Wind has set into operation seven new wind farms, with a combined power of 152 megawatts (MW). These wind farms are located in Belgium, Poland and...