Roth Rock

50 MW
01 In operation 03

The wind farm is composed by 20 turbines with Nordex Technology of 2, 5 Mw each, summing up 50 Megawatts of nominal installed power. Out of this, 80% will be sold to Delmarva Utility Company while the remaining 20% will be sold separately to Maryland University and the State General Department. Elawan’s prevision is to have this wind farm producing over 130 Gwh per year.

This particular wind farm supposes a total investment of 130 Million USD, and with its completion, Elawan has 110 MW operating in the United States with the objective of having over 1000 MW in the upcoming years.